Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th

We got a few sparklers for the kids while Aiyla was fortunate enough to go the stadium of fire with Grandma.As you can see Korbin was NOT wanting anything to do with them.

Here's Kyle trying to get Korbin to hold it so I could get a few pics..
That obviously didn't happen.

Korbin was screaming at kyle here.

He tried to get as far away from that as fast as he could!

Kamber was a pretty good sport for me tho.

In the end they ended up throwing the snaps

And Korbin hating those just as much.. oh well there's always next year!


5 comments:

Hotzebra said...

YAY! Finally! Welcome to the real world! I love your blog! SO cute! Good work. Lex and Brooklynn love looking at all the pictures. It makes me miss you more though! :(

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

hello! i've been going to walk around the corner from my sister house and say hi but i am hardly ever over there! Your kids are so big! we should get together for a play day!

The Findarle Family said...

Cute blog! and kids. Also thanks for giving me the link to your blog. I really appreciate it. Oh wait I had to hijack it from someone elses blog! I love you too cousin who shares the same birthday as me!

Brandon and Erica said...

YAY! You have a blog...and your kids are SOOO stinkin' cute!

Can't wait to keep up on the happeninz of the Grays!

Love you-

Elaine Parry said...

Hey cool! I found you by accident.I know I'm going to enjoy your blog.